Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, March 31, 2012

retrosketches #5...


Good morning! We had an awesome week last week!!! THANK YOU to all you talented ladies that played along with us!

Our gorgeous sketch this week is by Laurie, based on this cool masculine card! Love the layers of this one, it was very fun to work with!

Here are our re-takes....





Things to remember:

  • The linky closes at 11:59pm on Thursday, April 5th, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

 

6 comments:

  1. Love this sketch and can't wait to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sketch will be a definite challenge but the DT cards are gorgeous and inspiring. I hope to be able to play sometime today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a challenging sketch. But, once I got started...SO much fun! Thanks for the great inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played along and tweaked the sketch a bit. I ran out of room for the flowers I wanted to use so I just switched them to the opposite sides. To be honest I had a hard time with this sketch since it's not really my style but I am loving the results. I LOVE my card! Of course it has a lot to do with the digital image I used *wink*. Thanks for creating a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a fun sketch...thanks for the inspiration ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun sketch! I enjoyed making my card with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete