Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, July 20, 2013

retrosketches #73...


Good morning!!! Thanks so much to all of you who played along last week - you gals are the BOMB!!! Summer is such a crazy time, so I appreciate all of you supporting us each week!

We have a super simple sketch for you this week, based on this card by me. Here's my re-take...


And from the Design Team....


Lisa



Time to stamp it up!!!

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, July 26th, 2013.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!

2 comments:

  1. This sketch is awesome! I love all the samples! Time to sketch it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sketch...works perfectly for little 3 x 3 gift cards. I think I will end up making a whole set to give as a gift.

    Great examples and inspiration ladies!!

    ReplyDelete