Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, January 18, 2014

retrosketches #91 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...

Time for some winners!!! And there are a bunch - so I'll get caught up with that before I post the new challenge! Thank you to everyone who joined in challenge #91!!! We loved all those gorgeous entries!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I SO SO SO love her take on the sketch!!!




And take a look at this amazing gallery - a BIG CONGRATS to the newest SHOUTouts!!!

  
  
  

As usual, all the thumbnails are click~able! So click away and see the full projects!

Thanks so much for playing along!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out and congrats to all the other ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see my card in here. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a nice surprise! Thanks, Arielle, and congrats to all the others as well! :D

    ReplyDelete