Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, January 18, 2014

retrosketches #96 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...

We're finally to the last winners post for now & I'm all caught up!!! The next challenge will be up in a bit, but until it is - please take a few minutes to scroll through the previous winners' posts! Thank you to everyone who joined in challenge #96!!! The entries were all so fabulous!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... WOW - the bold contrast of the black and pink really knocked my socks off!!!




And take a look at this fantabulous gallery - a BIG CONGRATS to the newest SHOUTouts!!!

  
  
  

As usual, all the thumbnails are click~able! So click away and see the full projects!

I'll be back soon with the new challenge!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Mahalo for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! How cool to be chosen!!! Love the sketches!!! Thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww....thanks for the shout out!! This was a really fun sketch...thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete