Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, May 21, 2016

retrosketches #211 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Hello hello! I'm here! It's the last week of school - my kids are off the chain! I swear if Alex makes one more fart noise, I will rip his lips off! They are finally in bed and I only hope it won't be hard to get them up for church in the morning! I have winners for challenge #211Thank you for playing with us! Such beautiful cards!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the this challenge's RetroSketch ROCKstar.... Oh, this is so fun! I love love love the papers and those cute stamps!

   

And a BIG CONGRATS to these RetroSketch SHOUTouts - gorgeous cards!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back in a few!

1 comment:

  1. congrats to everyone and thanks for the shout-out...whoop, whoop!

    ReplyDelete